Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cameron Miller releases new album (via Sergio Wolfberry production)

Attn: For immediate release-

I have the immense honour of presenting my newest production, an album by Cameron Miller called Greetings From Hastings. Hours wiled away with my latest day-trading ventures have seldom left the time for a musical project of my own (though the inspiration, I assure you; still limitless, and still there).
Never do I lack the time to help an auld acquaintance finish a project though, even when he is removed by many miles. Mr. Miller's album is a series of guitar vignettes, showcasing tasteful playing, and a stoic songcraft. A tribute to a new town, Hastings Nebraska, and a throwback to the grand home of Santa Cruz.
I encourage any reader to have a listen. It isn't a truly full, flourishing Wolfberry work by any case, but the work I put in as producer, mixdown engineer, project manager, and overall tonal director/grand inspirator may well be enough to keep the appetite whetted.
Until next time,
-Sergie R. Wolfberries

No comments:

Post a Comment